WHOOP metrics are scientifically proven to make a significant impact on your physical and mental health. When you wear WHOOP, you’re investing in everything from your sleep to your performance in the gym to your general well-being — and now that you can use FSA & HSA funds for your annual membership, that investment is easier than ever.
What is HSA/FSA eligibility?
A Flexible Spending Account (FSA) allows you to pay for certain healthcare expenses with pre-tax dollars, resulting in an average of 30% savings. The money is automatically deducted from your paycheck before taxes and is deposited into an FSA account that you can use for things that might not otherwise be covered by your plan.
Because of its proven health benefits, you can now use your FSA funds to pay for WHOOP. The same goes for Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), which are sponsored by you rather than your employer.
What products are included?
The HSA/FSA eligibility applies to all WHOOP memberships, including 12-month, 24-month, and month-to-month subscriptions. This means you could save 30% on whichever membership type works best for you. The WHOOP Battery Pack is also included, so you can pick up an extra on top of the battery that comes with your WHOOP to make sure you never run out of charge.
In addition to the physical WHOOP device, you also get access to all it offers:
- World-class wearable tech
- Get the state-of-the-art WHOOP sensor, an ultra-durable, ultra-comfortable Onyx SuperKnit band, and a waterproof wireless battery pack — all included with purchase.
- Personalized app
- WHOOP calibrates to your unique baseline and calculates daily performance scores, health metrics, real-time stress levels, and trends over time. And now you can get immediate answers from WHOOP Coach, the all-new, AI-powered feature that gives you custom performance coaching.
- Cutting-edge science
- WHOOP is always evolving with monthly feature updates fueled by the best minds in data science, health, sport, and human performance. You can take advantage of it all with your WHOOP membership.
How To Purchase & Save Through HSA/FSA
- Certified Retailers: You can use your HSA/FSA card to purchase the WHOOP device and 12-month subscription on Amazon, or purchase directly on WHOOP.com and submit a reimbursement with your HSA/FSA provider.
- Non-Certified Retailers: Even if you’re purchasing from a retailer who is not yet IIAS certified, you can still benefit from HSA/FSA savings for the WHOOP annual membership. Just purchase WHOOP with your standard credit card and submit a reimbursement through your HSA/FSA provider. There are several ways to file a claim/submit a reimbursement — see them all here.