- App & Features
Podcast 201: The Top Trends, Behaviors, and Activities from 2022
Wonder what the big recovery trends were for 2022? Or how the WHOOP community logged strain? This week we're breaking down the Year in Review with SVP of Data Science & Research, Emily Capodilupo, to hear exactly how the community slept, strained, and recovered.
This week, we're celebrated 2022 with our annual Year in Review episode. We're joined by Emily Capodilupo, SVP of Data Science & Research, to discuss the trends, the wins, and the notable moments from the year. From trending activities around the globe (we're looking at you, Pickleball), to which months got the most sleep, to the top behaviors to adopt for a strong recovery, this episode is packed with details that will have you celebrating 2022, and looking to what's ahead for 2023. Want to see your questions answered? Email us – Podcast@whoop.com – or you can call our listener line (508-443-4952) and leave a voicemail, and your question might be answered on a future episode.
- 2:05 - Sleep trends across the WHOOP community
- 8:10 - The cities that slept the most (and the least)
- 9:50 - How the WHOOP community napped
- 10:45 - Recovery trends from 2022
- 15:35 - The top positive and negative behaviors affecting recovery
- 28:25 - The 1% Recovery Club
- 30:07 - How supplements impact your recovery
- 31:12 - The top mental health behaviors and diets related to recovery
- 32:45 - Circadian health and sleep behaviors
- 35:58 - Strain and activity trends throughout 2022
- 41:20 - The WHOOP superlatives, based on city
- 45:40 - The top journal behaviors recorded during 2022