- Behavior Impact
- Health & Wellness
- Training & Exercise
Podcast 202: The Top Conversations from the WHOOP Podcast This Year
As we close out an incredible 2022, we're reflecting on everything we've learned about human performance, from how to breathe better to how even the best in the world struggle with their mental health. This episode is a celebration of our favorite conversations from the WHOOP Podcast this year that's equal parts motivation, education, and inspiration.
During 2022, we spoke to Olympic champions, Hall of Fame athletes, leading experts in various fields of research and human performance, and took on some of the most common questions from our listeners. To put it short, it was a year for the books. This week, we're bringing back our favorite conversations to share the motivation and education that our guests brought to the mic. Want to see your questions answered? Email us – Podcast@whoop.com – or you can call our listener line (508-443-4952) and leave a voicemail, and your question might be answered on a future episode.
- 2:41 - Emily Capodilupo on alcohol’s effect on the body
- 5:55 - Andy Blow on hydrating to prepare for a night with alcohol
- 8:48 - Dr. Hazel Wallace on creating better nutritional habits
- 13:45 - Dr. Maya Shankar on how to stay committed to goals
- 19:12 - Reggie Miller on how practice led him to a winning mindset
- 24:24 - Michael Phelps on his battle with mental health
- 31:15 - Sloane Stephens on mental health and being open to understanding others
- 36:41 - Dr. Andrew Huberman on breathing protocols to reduce stress and improve mental health
- 42:43 - Brian MacKenzie on the impact of nose breathing
Ep. 198 Dr. Hazel Wallace Ep. 195 Dr. Andrew Huberman Ep. 193 Reggie Miller Ep. 192 Maya Shankar Ep. 185 Emily Capodilupo on Alcohol Ep. 184 Brian MacKenzie Ep. 181 Andy Blow Ep. 173 Sloane Stephens Ep. 171 Michael Phelps