Grateful Social Media Post GiveawayOfficial Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPACT AN ENTRANT’S OPPORTUNITY TO WIN.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
The Grateful Social Media Post Giveaway (“Contest”) is sponsored by Whoop, Inc., (“Sponsor”) located at One Kenmore Square, #601, Boston, MA 02215. 1. CONTEST PERIOD AND DESCRIPTION: The Contest begins on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 10:00 am ET and ends on Sunday, November 26, 2023 at 12:00 am ET (the "Contest Period"). During the Contest Period, an eligible entrant can enter the Contest by following the instructions set forth in Section 3 of these Official Rules. Because of the unique nature and scope of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, in addition to those other rights reserved herein, to modify any date(s) or deadline(s) set forth in these Terms and Conditions or otherwise governing the Contest. Sponsor cannot accurately predict the number of Entrants who will participate in the Contest 2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry ("Entrant" or “Contestant”). Sponsor, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, success, assigns, agents, representatives, officers, directors, shareholders, and employees, and any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration, judging or fulfillment of the Contest (collectively, the "Contest Entities"), including without limitation, the Household Members and Immediate Family of such individuals, are not eligible to participate. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law. By participating in this Contest, an individual who enters or participates in the Contest agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters pertaining to the Contest.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the Contest Period, an eligible Contestant must follow @Whoop on Instagram and tag a friend (@ another active Instagram account) in the comment section of the Contest post (“Submission”). A Contestant must be a follower of @Whoop on Instagram at the time of entry and remain a follower through at least Monday, November 27, 2023 at 10:00 am ET (for winner notification purposes) to be eligible to win/claim a prize. By entering the Contest, Contestant hereby agrees to the terms and conditions of these Official Rules.
4. LIMITATIONS ON ENTRIES. LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON. No third-party entry or entry through any contest service is permitted. Any person who attempts or otherwise encourages the entry of multiple or false contact information under multiple identities, as determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified. Use of robotic entry devices is strictly prohibited.
5. WINNER SELECTION: One Contestant will be selected as the winner, but each of the Contestant and the instagram user that the Contestant tagged in the Submission will win a Grand Prize. The winner(s) of the Contest will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Contest Entries received throughout the Contest Period. The random drawing will be conducted on Monday, November 27, 2023 at 9:00 am ET after the Contest Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. GRAND PRIZE: The Grand Prize Winner(s) will each receive a 12-month membership to Whoop, and one Cider band (the “Grand Prize”). Approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $288 per Winner. Winner(s) is solely responsible for any federal, state, and local taxes. The Grand Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, by Sponsor. Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. The Grand Prize cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by the winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the Grand Prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the Grand Prize. 7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner(s) will be notified via a direct message from Whoop’s Instagram account. Any winner notification not responded to within 36 hours may result in Grand Prize forfeiture and Sponsor may select an alternate winner, subject to such alternate meeting the requirements of the Contest. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason. No substitution or transfer of the Grand Prize is permitted except by Sponsor. Grand Prizes will be fulfilled within fourteen (14) days after Grand Prize Winner verification.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this Contest, Entrants waive all right to, and hold the Contest Parties harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this Contest or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Contest Parties will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an Entrant's failure to receive Grand Prize notices due to Entrant's spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Entrants' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this Contest; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Contest; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the Contest, or announcement of the Grand Prize. If, in the Sponsor's opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Contest, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, cancel or modify this Contest in a manner deemed appropriate by the Sponsor. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning Entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online entry form.
12. GENERAL TERMS: By entering this Contest, you promise to abide by the Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse, disqualify or withdraw any entry at any time.
13. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: Except where prohibited by law, by participating in this Contest and/or accepting the prize, each Contestant grants Sponsor a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to use Contestant’s name, photograph, video, entry, voice and/or likeness without further authorization, compensation, or remuneration of any kind for advertising, promotion and other publicity purposes is any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world.
14. CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this Contest and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Contest and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Boston, Massachusetts.
15. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: The name of the winners will be available only within 60 days after the close of the Contest. To receive the names of the winners, where permitted by law, or a printed copy of the Official Rules, please contact Sponsor by email at email@example.com.